The Fortress as well as being monumneto and Renaissance masterpiece houses inside several exhibitions.Exhibitions currently underway:- Cagliostro between reality and legend- Weapons from the eighteenth to the twentieth century- Instruments of tortureThe cathedral of St. Leo in the Romanesque style, built by Lombard masters and dated around 1173. With classic Latin cross, built with three naves and transept, wide presbytery and crypt, was originally communicating with the bishop's palace which was destroyed by the bell tower .The parish church of Santa Maria AssuntaThe fort of San LeoThe bell tower, built on the rocky top of the 'mountain of the guard', the second summit of the boulder San Leo, engulfing behind a building in the oldest circular. Originally the tower, isolated today, was part of the bishop's citadel of Montefeltro, Malatesta destroyed by the mid fourteenth century.The Medici Palace, built between 1517 and 1523 for the governor of the Florentine republic, lily, coat of arms of Florence, is carved on the facade, with the date 1521. Yet this the coat of arms of Pope Julius II Della Rovere family, horse the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, expanded the palace and built a theater. The palace in the twenty-first century contains a museum of sacred art.The Sant'Igne Convent of the XIII century, built outside the town, in the Franciscan period, preserved in the church a fragment of the elm under which St. Francis preached during his visit to San Leo. The church also contains a fresco of the Madonna and Child Enthroned with Saints dated to 1535. In the religious complex includes a cloister and chapter house of the convent with two single-light trefoil windows in Gothic style.